Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grey bacground
i was wondering if this grey "background" could be removed, or replaced by picture background?

Attached Files
.jpg   Clipboard03.jpg (Size: 34.85 KB / Downloads: 8)
[Image: all_sig.gif]

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." -- Robert H. Goddard
Yap, it can be removed. AdminCP->Themes-> Modify/Delete->Choose your theme an click GO, than in 'Body (Customized in this style)' under Background option put '#ffffff' for white or some other color code to get the background color to change, click submit and that's it. I wouldn't recomend you a picture as a bckgr it's not really viewable and it loads slower and... But if you want I can give you the code for that too.

Hope I helped.
In a world without fences and walls - WHO NEEDS windows and gates?
soonchica Wrote:I wouldn't recomend you a picture as a bckgr it's not really viewable and it loads slower and... But if you want I can give you the code for that too.

Hope I helped.

thanks for help, i'll sure to try it out... how bout that code, i'm planning really "light" background...

Smile
[Image: all_sig.gif]

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." -- Robert H. Goddard
Ok. That code (goes in the same place as the color code).
Code:
#006600 url(http://www.cmybbimages.com/users/soonchica/bckgr.gif) top left repeat-x
Where
1. #006600 is color code 4 color you want users to see if for some reason background image isn't loading correctly
2. url to wherever your background picture is (my link won't work, I don't use bckgr pic it's just there for example)
3. top left means that's where your pic begins
4. repeat-x means it'll be constantly repeated to your right (repeat-y: constantly repeated to bottom) if you choose a picture that is smaller than your forum body.

I believe that's all. Good luck Smile
In a world without fences and walls - WHO NEEDS windows and gates?