Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator "error"
my mod cannot merge posts, she's been assigned long some time ago, and it worked before, i've tried to remove her from mod group, and put her back in, we tried some testing, but did not worked. it showed her this error

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)"

everything is fine with her acc, and she is still mod of that pdf (i doublechecked) ...

what to do?
[Image: all_sig.gif]

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." -- Robert H. Goddard
I think this is a bug with this MyBB version, so not much that you can do about it.
[Image: sig-destroyer.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=90]
um, i'm on MyBB 1.1.8 (btw. when will we get update?) ... it worked few days ago ...

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." -- Robert H. Goddard
-fallen-one-

This is the question on all our minds.

The answer I am afraid to say is when they are ready..
bump - any solution that might work?

Is she a member of any other group except Moderator on your forum?
I had the same problem, when moderator wasn't a primary group. If she is, try to exclude her from all other groups, set Modreator as her primary group and that should work. It worked for me when I had that prob.

Hope it helps Smile
In a world without fences and walls - WHO NEEDS windows and gates?
nop, she's a member of moderators and it's put as her primary group ... hmm... thanks for a help tough ...

any other suggestions? *hopeful*

bump

seriously... what's the use of the moderator if he or she cannot do this??!!!

But is the mod in any secondary groups?
greg Wrote:But is the mod in any secondary groups?

as i've already said, she isn't...