Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
look&feel prob
How-where to change the template so that it can be seen if there is a new post in subforums? English isn't my first language and how a picture is worth more than 1.000 words here goes.

My forum looks like this
[Image: now.gif]

and I would like it to look like this
[Image: wouldlike.gif]

As you can see there is no icon for new/no new posts in subforums and no last post by, and I would like to have that. Is it at all posible? If it is how to do it?
In a world without fences and walls - WHO NEEDS windows and gates?
Hey guys. Bumping my theme.

I know that you're busy and will be patient.

I figured it must be possible, cause you've done it here. Just can't figure out how Sad I have read every option in AdminCP and some through Templates (as i gather it's definately not in Themes) and my best guess is it's somewhere in themes, so I'm asking here.

Hope someone will answer me.
It appears that you have those forums as sub-categories (meaning you have it set as a category, but inside another category). Because it is a sub-category, it can't have posts in it, so it doesn't have an indicator.

If you'd like there to be an indicator, you need to go into your Admin CP and edit each of the forums with a subforum and set "Act As Forum?" to "Yes."
Justin S. I love you! I love you! I love you! Smile

It works!! And yeah you are right, I had them set on 'act as forum - no', but only cause I thought that's the only way for them to have subforums. Now I know better Wink Tnx a lot.
Wow it worked for me too