Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Games.
Does anybody else here play any video games of any sort? I don't play as much I use to but I still enjoy sitting down and having a good game once in a while. I generally like to play Pro Evolution Soccer 5, Metal Gear Solid and GTA, I have recently bought Driver 4 which is a remarkably good game.Big Grin
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
I mostly play MMORPG's like Ragnarok Online, and WoW. But I've been really busy with CMBB lately, I haven't been able to play anything.
[Image: sig-adam.png]
I play things like RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, and enjoy it so much I have a website about RollerCoaster Tycoon Big Grin I also play The Sims 2 and stuff like that...
Belloman Wrote:I play things like RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, and enjoy it so much I have a website about RollerCoaster Tycoon Big Grin I also play The Sims 2 and stuff like that...

Stuff like that being Command & Conquer? Maybe?
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Adam Wrote:I mostly play MMORPG's like Ragnarok Online, and WoW. But I've been really busy with CMBB lately, I haven't been able to play anything.

Agreed, I'll play almost any MMORPG.
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
I would have to say... GTA San Andreas, GTA III, Halo 2, or what I'll soon have: NFS: Most Wanted for 360.
I play the MMORPG and the PS2's Action-Adventure RPG, example Ragnarok Online and the Final Fantasy series. I wished I can play Final Fantasy XI but I don't know how since if I remember it correct, Final Fantasy XI is an online game, so I just go from Final Fantasy X-2 to Final Fantasy XII. Didn't play much lately though, because I'm stuffed with school projects, manga drawing, college preparation and a lot of other things.Toungue
*~Kaizo-Kuni the Land of Piracy~*
[Image: bb.jpg]
My Forum
I got NFS: Most Wanted 360 and have to say I'm impressed. If anyone out there is thinking about it, think no longer. NFS: MW is the best title for the 360 currently.