Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Circle Bullets
Smile 
I been wondering... how do i change all the image bullets on the left side of the child forums.

click here

I'm new to this.
Well.....I think you cannot do that or there might be sme coding. because there is no Option in the Admin Cp s ask someone who knows ybb Coding and maybe he will make you a code for it.

Thank you,
Sufyan
Those circles are not just there to be pretty Smile They are supposed to change when that forum has new reply or is locked. You can see how it'll look at the bottom of your index page.

To change those 3 pics, on your index page is easy, but to make them appear on every forum isn't.

Actually I know only one way to do that. It's to make new (or copy the existing) postbit pics (every pic that is used in forum) and put them all in one folder on image hosting that does not change their name (imageshack changes the name) because the images must be called exactly like the original (or they won't appear) and then point to that folder in your AdminCP->Themes-> Your Theme->Image Directory.

And that's the only way I know and it works perfectly. I had to do it cause I needed a green theme that is not offered in AdminCP, so I did my own and made buttons to go with it. Generaly you can change a lot in CreateMyBB forums and I like it very much. Most of the tips you can find browsing through this forum. All it takes is will and time.

Hope I helped you.
In a world without fences and walls - WHO NEEDS windows and gates?
soonchica Wrote:Those circles are not just there to be pretty Smile They are supposed to change when that forum has new reply or is locked. You can see how it'll look at the bottom of your index page.

To change those 3 pics, on your index page is easy, but to make them appear on every forum isn't.

Actually I know only one way to do that. It's to make new (or copy the existing) postbit pics (every pic that is used in forum) and put them all in one folder on image hosting that does not change their name (imageshack changes the name) because the images must be called exactly like the original (or they won't appear) and then point to that folder in your AdminCP->Themes-> Your Theme->Image Directory.

And that's the only way I know and it works perfectly. I had to do it cause I needed a green theme that is not offered in AdminCP, so I did my own and made buttons to go with it. Generaly you can change a lot in CreateMyBB forums and I like it very much. Most of the tips you can find browsing through this forum. All it takes is will and time.

Hope I helped you.
I can provide a pack of the default images, if necessary.

Also, I'd like to add, that CreateMyBB Images is free to sign up, and when you do, you are provided with a personal directory that doesn't change the name of the files.