Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Pinkie Theme Gifs missing
Ok found out why 5 gifs are missing

they are pointing to gifs instead of a .png

The 4 image extensions that need changing are in the
$usermail
$usersite

Can you please change the image extension to PNG instead of Gif and see if that works????

also on the calender view entry both postbit_edit and postbit_delete seem to be amiss

$editbutton
$deletebutton

I think it maybe because they are looking for a gif which could possibly have a png extension

last is this one old_pm.gif once again i think its pointing towards a gif that has been saved as a png.
Bump
I dont have access to the $files listed above. so am really hoping you guys can help. Where is the support?????????????????? This can be done in mins and does not take long......
Where are the support Guys?
You can edit those URLs through your template system.

postbit_www
postbit_email
postbit_edit
postbit_delete

I don't think the PM one can be fixed; I could not find that template within the templates system.

If any other images are missing, I will tell you once again that I cannot solve this because the images aren't there.
If I may intrude. Here's how I did it with my theme, and you can do it with Pinkie Theme. As you have all the pics. Upload them all to one directory, that does not change their names (i.e. http://www.cmybbimages.com/, you should register first, but it's quick).

And if you think that theme is looking for gifs and you have pngs, just edit them to be gifs (I recomend editing in PhotoShop and save SaveForWeb to make them as small as possible), upload them as gifs, and change images path in Pinkie Theme to go to your directory and that's it. It will work for you. As it seems that no other users use that theme, so everything will be ok without bugging the support team. I hope I helped. Bye bye
In a world without fences and walls - WHO NEEDS windows and gates?
Many thanks guys for your help, just fustration sets in when you can see the problem and know the solution.

Well here is the complete pinkie theme with corrected errors and missing images.

Attached Files
.zip   Pinkie complete.zip (Size: 14.95 KB / Downloads: 0)