Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to access images
How would i access and change, the images such as "new reply" "new thread" and "new post/no new posts" ?

[Image: my.php?image=imageslx1.jpg]
BBUUUMMMMPPPP
Not possible at this moment, since you will need FTP access. You could host other images on the CreateMyBB image hosting service and link to it from your themes.
[Image: sig-destroyer.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=90]
i got mybb 1.2.6 and i dont know how to access the images somebody made for me i filled a form for one and they gave me the board and when i went to the acp i did not know how to acces the images can anybody help me i need help badly!
sufyan Wrote:i got mybb 1.2.6 and i dont know how to access the images somebody made for me i filled a form for one and they gave me the board and when i went to the acp i did not know how to acces the images can anybody help me i need help badly!
We don't host MyBB 1.2.x forums at this time, only MyBB 1.1.8 - if you are using 1.2.6, you can't be using CreateMyBB, which would mean this is the wrong place to ask for support. If you created your forum on this page, you are being hosted by CreateMyBB. Otherwise, this is not your place for support.
The images are available in various formats, including JPEG, PDF, and full-resolution TIFF. In the case of very large tiff files it is sometimes necessary to