Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mybb is great
Wink 
i was looking for a forum software a fews days ago and i came across mybb reading a few bits and pieces about it i gave it ago, i set it up and i was amazed in what i see i got all the things that i wanted from a free forum software and even more, it looks good and feels good to use it.

Thank you for this excellent software

Kelvin Big Grin Big Grin
I totally agree with you, Kelvin! I also just recently came across MyBB and I am still in awe as to why its not more widely known/used because it truly IS the BEST.

I've tried ALL the competitors and MyBB is the EASIEST and the most feature filled, and its totally FREE!

My only wish is that the plugin I requested could be made.
[Image: genis.png]
http://szproductions.co.nr/
MyBB can kick YourBB's butt.
Mybb Rules
You are correct MyBB is a great Bulletin Board, but please remember we are CreateMyBB, we are a free hosting service which hosts MyBB bulletin boards, which is software created by The MyBB Group, so we cannot take credit for making the software. Smile
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Well....I MIGHT be able to agree but....I dont. I have a huge total of SIX forums and the one that I have by createmybb is the one that I am the LEAST satisfied with. For me it was REALLY hard to figure out how to use it...my fave free forum software to use smfforfree3.com It really is the BEST forums I have EVER seen. Though three of my forum site are from informe.com. I SORT of like those forums...their not the best though...at least I guess createmybb.com is better then informe in a way...
Come to my site all J.K.Rowling
Fans![Image: Hermione-1.png]
It is good the only problem I get annoyed with is the ads dont match the background color.. Its so annoying lol.
MyBB looks like vBulletin! Thats Why I like it. Its like the closes you can get! Smile
I must agree. I've tried other hosts and other forums such as IPB and PHPBB and from my experience MyBB is my favorite forum and CreateMyBB is my favorite host. There is just something I am wondering. Is it possible to use a co.cc domain with this service? Would that cost anything? I know co.cc domains are free, I'm wondering if I can use it on this service or if there would be a fee like there is with transferring databases.
[Image: Allen1288_Logo.jpg]