Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
smilies and special ranks
heya people, i'm VERY new on this (since yesterday), and i'm havin trouble uploading "smiley" on my forum...

i have smileys on my comp, and i want to transfer it on my forum, so, how do i do that? i DO go to the smilie manager, i host image on imageshack, take "Direct link to image"... it looks ok there when i do that, it even appears on SMILLIES box, but when somebody inserts smiley it just say it's NAME (and I'M SURE i got it right)

so, any help on that issues??

and second, can i add special rank to specific user, like IMAGE rank?

any help with those two things is highly ...wanted.

-fallen-one- Wrote:heya people, i'm VERY new on this (since yesterday), and i'm havin trouble uploading "smiley" on my forum...

i have smileys on my comp, and i want to transfer it on my forum, so, how do i do that? i DO go to the smilie manager, i host image on imageshack, take "Direct link to image"... it looks ok there when i do that, it even appears on SMILLIES box, but when somebody inserts smiley it just say it's NAME (and I'M SURE i got it right)

so, any help on that issues??

and second, can i add special rank to specific user, like IMAGE rank?

any help with those two things is highly ...wanted.

sorry i cant answer ur first question

but for ur second question , yes you can add a special rank to a specific user, but u have to make like a usergroup. since user titles dont let u put images on em. just make a new usergoup u dont have to set the title that will display of the specific user, put name it. and then add the url of the image from ur image host (ex: photobucket.com) and then add the user u want to have the special image and put that person in the group.
thanks for the answer, i already solved the first one, so i had left just second one hangin... but now no more... again, thanks!!
[Image: all_sig.gif]

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." -- Robert H. Goddard