Introduce Yourself!
Welcome:

Huru
Farzamk
Imagine
Adam

Smile
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
errr... hye... i'm ... from croatia, goin to polytechnic collage, i'm 22... i watch SF, big fan of SG... i'm very insane... and that's pretty much it... yup...
[Image: all_sig.gif]

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." -- Robert H. Goddard
My real name is Brianne.i am a great person who is nice and caring. i am at times a busy person. i found this site as i am looking for a forum host so i can try a build a coomunity. i like it here anyway i am also shy but i am trying to change that now
Smile 
[font=Impact]hi psycho21 here
Hello, I'm PC Plonk... Sometimes just Plonk for short. I have a forum here: http://pcplonk.createmybb2.com/ .... Got 212 users and 2600 posts, and I'm the Admin of it. I like computers, and uh... I like Createmybb!
Welcome to CreateMyBB cool site!
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
My name is Zachary Stockwell.

I live in Texas and love to make forums on Mybb.

Love this site.
Hello. Do I really need to state my name lol? I'm returning from 2 years plus without internet access. My memory being great, I remembered my username and password in which haven't been used since I left. Well I noticed my forum is still up. Smile This truly has been the best forum host I have ever used. When I first joined I thought it was going to fail and close up like did 9999mb.com, which used to give 10gb of free space.
[Image: Allen1288_Logo.jpg]

Welcome all Smile

where do i start... lol

Im 13 years old i love making forums and playing runescape Smile
i love mybb its cool and easy to use and customizable.

Im here to stay active and become rich in mybuck$

My target is = 999,999,999 mybuck$

Wish me all luck with it lol. Smile
ishane Wrote:Welcome all Smile

where do i start... lol

Im 13 years old i love making forums and playing runescape Smile
i love mybb its cool and easy to use and customizable.

Im here to stay active and become rich in mybuck$

My target is = 999,999,999 mybuck$

Wish me all luck with it lol. Smile

You will need way more luck than this world has to offer. :p
I hope you find yourself welcome and please, make this forum more active. Well, I guess you have no other choice. $999,999,999 is going to take a lot of posting! Hopefully it won't encourage you to spam >_<. I just want to get to $20,000 so I can upgrade my username. Then I'll earn twice as much.
[Image: Allen1288_Logo.jpg]