Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself!
hi guys! my name is pedro im from Barcelona but actually im travelling around south east asia. Im so glad that i found this forum!
Greetings. I've been running an F1 prediction forum on a friend's MyBB on a server. I've just been configuring my createmybb forum and am moving my prediction game on to it. There are a few differences between the two systems and I hope to learn what I can and cannot do.
I finally got signed up here so this old kiwi is popping in to say hi to everyone.. I hope those on lockdown because of the Covid 19 aren't going stir crazy like me, we've been down for 4 weeks now, I've only been out briefly once a week during that time, the upside? We drop from level 4 to level 3 on monday 27 April which means most businesses will reopen..

I hope I'm not the lone kiwi here, can't be feeling like the odd one out, lol..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.
(04-23-2020, 06:38 AM)Sandy Wrote: I finally got signed up here so this old kiwi is popping in to say hi to everyone.. I hope those on lockdown because of the Covid 19 aren't going stir crazy like me, we've been down for 4 weeks now, I've only been out briefly once a week during that time, the upside? We drop from level 4 to level 3 on monday 27 April which means most businesses will reopen..

Welcome Sandy. Although there are not many active members at the moment I have found help from time to time when I needed it, and contributed when I could.

Lockdown continues here in the UK but in the corner where I live we can walk in the countryside and local pubs have turned into shops and deliver essential food supplies. Don't feel the odd one out, I'm not aware where anyone comes from so you are no odder than anyone else!

Cheers.
Ahh the dreaded Covid 19, touch wood we've been spared the worst of it here in NZ, about 1,440 cases of which 1,060 have recovered, so far 16 deaths here, sadly all elderly folk.. On the upside we're dropping to level 3 on monday night as things have settled at last, we'll still only be allowed out for the essentials, but most businesses will reopen on tuesday morning, a step in the right direction..

I haven't had a chance to look round much as yet, time permitting I should do so within the next few days..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.
(04-23-2020, 06:38 AM)Sandy Wrote: I finally got signed up here so this old kiwi is popping in to say hi to everyone.. I hope those on lockdown because of the Covid 19 aren't going stir crazy like me, we've been down for 4 weeks now, I've only been out briefly once a week during that time, the upside? We drop from level 4 to level 3 on monday 27 April which means most businesses will reopen..

(04-23-2020, 09:04 PM)Sandy Wrote: Ahh the dreaded Covid 19, touch wood we've been spared the worst of it here in NZ, about 1,440 cases of which 1,060 have recovered, so far 16 deaths here, sadly all elderly folk.. On the upside we're dropping to level 3 on monday night as things have settled at last, we'll still only be allowed out for the essentials, but most businesses will reopen on tuesday morning, a step in the right direction..

I haven't had a chance to look round much as yet, time permitting I should do so within the next few days..

Thank God it has not given me covid, but I do know many close people who have had it or died
Thank God it has not given me covid, but I do know many close people who have had it or died