Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help -Centering/right
Sorry if there is already one like this.

Anyway i was wondering if someone could help me, i'm trying to center the header on my friends forum, i'm an admin there and i do the schemes for it, but i've no idea how to center the header, at the moment it's on the left hand side.

http://followtheevidence.createmybb.com/index.php

But i would like it in the center. If anyone can help that would be great.
Vesper Lynd: If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known.
James Bond: That's because you know what I can do with my little finger...
You need to add this code to the Addition CSS box in your them (at the bottom of the theme editing page).
Code:
.logo table, .logo td{
    text-align: center;
    width:100%;
}

However, since (for some reason unknown to me) you decided to put the links in the .logo class, this will also centre those. To fix that you just need to take the links out of the .logo class.
[Image: sig-mint.png]
Not sure how that happened. So how would i remove the links in the .logo class. But thanks for telling, me how to center the header.
Vesper Lynd: If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known.
Looking at your source code, it looks like you have deleted the </div> tag after the logo. In turn this is making everything on the page be in the header. Just go into your header template and look for any missing tags.
[Image: sig-mint.png]
Not sure why i did that, thanks. I'll have a look at my friends other forum for examples. Thanks ever so much you've been a great help.
I'm still having problems with this, i tried doing what you suggested and either i'm not doing it right, it just doesn't work.

Where do i put the '</div>' bit, and the header still won't center, on the code you gave me, it says
Quote:text-align: center;
but i want the picture in the center, do i just add another feild or what. I'm really confused, and i'm probably making this harder then it is.