Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] Is there anyway of....
Well I'll explian first. When a new post is made in one of the topics on my forum the little circle goes blue telling a member that there's a new topic/post in that forum. However the circle stay blue for a while although you have viewed the topic thats has a new reply/topic added to it. Why is this? Why does it stay Blue for a while after you have read that certain forum. Is there anyway of changing a delay time on it or something?

Thanks

James
you must first enter the forum then topic
[Image: dmannw5.gif]
James Wrote:Well I'll explian first. When a new post is made in one of the topics on my forum the little circle goes blue telling a member that there's a new topic/post in that forum. However the circle stay blue for a while although you have viewed the topic thats has a new reply/topic added to it. Why is this? Why does it stay Blue for a while after you have read that certain forum. Is there anyway of changing a delay time on it or something?

Thanks

James
I don't think there is anything you can do about it... but im not sure.
After reading a thread, you have to go back to the forum display page at some point in order to mark the thread as read.
Thanks!