Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the create my bb upgrade
hello sorry to sound impatient but how much longer is this going to take it seems like and eternity and we really want to get a new skin which we can't do until the upgrade is complete so please could you give us some idea of how much lnger thanks,
lfcjamie
The upgrade will happen when it is ready to happen.
Ive been reading the forums as I have only recently chosen createmyBB as my forums host. I have paid to turn of advertisements too.

But reading back as far back as November last year you was saying soon to the upgrade to 1.2. Thats 5 months ago. The amount of plugins available and are more stable is growing and well it seems as though we are going to be left behind. By the time we upgrade version 1.3 may be upon us and what then?

I am a patient man, but I dont wish my forums be detriment to my users because I cannot have the same features others enjoy..
Its going to be a while I am working now and need a good amount of time to do the upgrade. It is complicated to upgrade many forums at one time and update it to the latest version.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
To many forums! You must be working hard dude, give us a sneak peek of whats coming in the new installement...

I can brag to my friends. lmao