Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling star codes
I got new Falling Star codings For Your Site...

First go 2 Templates > Modify / Delete > Select your current default theme > Expand > click on header then put this scripts on top of header...

[quote]<body> <script> // CREDITS: // Snowmaker // By Peter Gehrig // Distributed by Lissa @ http://www.lissaexplains.com with permission // Copyright © 2003 Peter Gehrig. All rights reserved. // Permission given to use the script provided that this notice remains as is. // Additional scripts can be found at http://www.24fun.com // info@24fun.com // 11/27/2003 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // CONFIGURATION STARTS HERE /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Set the number of snowflakes (more than 30 - 40 not recommended) var snowmax=35 // Set the colors for the snow. Add as many colors as you like var snowcolor=new Array("#aaaacc","#ddddFF","#ccccDD") // Set the fonts, that create the snowflakes. Add as many fonts as you like var snowtype=new Array("Arial Black","Arial Narrow","Times","Comic Sans MS") // Set the letter that creates your snowflake (recommended:*) var snowletter="*" // Set the speed of sinking (recommended values range from 0.3 to 2) var sinkspeed=0.6 // Set the maximal-size of your snowflaxes var snowmaxsize=22 // Set the minimal-size of your snowflaxes var snowminsize=8 // Set the snowing-zone // Set 1 for all-over-snowing, set 2 for left-side-snowing // Set 3 for center-snowing, set 4 for right-side-snowing var snowingzone=3 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // CONFIGURATION ENDS HERE /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Do not edit below this line var snow=new Array() var marginbottom var marginright var timer var i_snow=0 var x_mv=new Array(); var crds=new Array(); var lftrght=new Array(); var browserinfos=navigator.userAgent var ie5=document.all&&document.getElementById&&!browserinfos.match(/Opera/) var ns6=document.getElementById&&!document.all var opera=browserinfos.match(/Opera/)
I am owner of mobiplanet, all your mobile problems will get resolved. it's a newly created site with total free of downloads, play online games, mobile reviews, new mobile updates etc... total 71 posts in 66 threads... Get all Hutch New Tariffs, Information About New BlackBerry Mobiles With Hutch New Plan & Much Much More You Will Find On My Site. For viewing site, check my profile...