Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My users can not log in
When my members just to log in. It goes through but they are still shown as guest at the top, and when they try to post it tells to log in when they already have.

Please help!

Thanks

James
are you able 2 login 2 your site? if yes, then your members should also get login & if you are not able 2 login, then go2 your admin CP & check your default theme, may be your current default theme shows error when you try 2 modify any unknown scripts...

it had happend in my site also but that had happend when i had tried 2 modify my current default theme.

check if you have done samething?
I am owner of mobiplanet, all your mobile problems will get resolved. it's a newly created site with total free of downloads, play online games, mobile reviews, new mobile updates etc... total 71 posts in 66 threads... Get all Hutch New Tariffs, Information About New BlackBerry Mobiles With Hutch New Plan & Much Much More You Will Find On My Site. For viewing site, check my profile...
I can log with ease but my members are shown as guests even though they have logged in. Any suggestions on what to do?
ok. give me ur site link so that i registr & check out if it works or not...

then i will be able 2 tell you the fault.
I am owner of mobiplanet, all your mobile problems will get resolved. it's a newly created site with total free of downloads, play online games, mobile reviews, new mobile updates etc... total 71 posts in 66 threads... Get all Hutch New Tariffs, Information About New BlackBerry Mobiles With Hutch New Plan & Much Much More You Will Find On My Site. For viewing site, check my profile...
http://www.pulsegfxforums.co.nr
i have registered & posted in your site, its working for me also... i am member too then how come other members not able 2 post it? i think its not fault of site, its fault of your members... ask them if they did sumthing wrong with there User CP or have entered password wrong...

ur site is working smoothly so chill now
Thanks for that. I'll look into why other can't log in properly.

Thanks again
yeah no probs ur welcome
BECAUSE you are using co.nr domain name, don't use domain names they mess cookies up, give them the right url (.createmybb.com) one and they will be able to login
[Image: dmannw5.gif]
D-Man dat wasnt the probs, even i could register there & post messages even though it was co.nr i able 2 login & post, domain is not an issue, there are many people who uses other domain... i dont think so dat will occur any sorts of problems untill unless in General settings u dont change the actual domain for re-direction then it will occur error but dat error will be for everyone, not only 1-2members.