Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] my site
My friends who wanted 2 register on my site, are not able 2 open site from internet explorer & mozilla browser.

Can anybody check my site & tell me what is the problem?

Even i had tried 2 view my site from internet explorer browser & mozilla aswell but my site is not opening from those 2 browsers.

Plz help
I am owner of mobiplanet, all your mobile problems will get resolved. it's a newly created site with total free of downloads, play online games, mobile reviews, new mobile updates etc... total 71 posts in 66 threads... Get all Hutch New Tariffs, Information About New BlackBerry Mobiles With Hutch New Plan & Much Much More You Will Find On My Site. For viewing site, check my profile...
What is the URL to your forum?
mobiplanet.createmybb.com i also can't access it...
[Image: dmannw5.gif]
Okay, that doesn't work for me either. To cause this, you must have tried to do something to the forums that didn't work, ultimately "killing" your forums.

Did you happen to make any template modifications forcing a redirect or something like that? If so, please remove it and try accessing your forums again. You can still access your ACP by appending /admin/ to the end of your forum's URL - in this case, http://mobiplanet.createmybb.com/admin/
i didnt made any changes in templetes except modification of legend i added in my current default templete that also in index_stats & i even added da scripts of clock in my site but that has no relation wid not working of site coz i had added clock script in header & yeah i have deleted url redirection but still its not working...
I am owner of mobiplanet, all your mobile problems will get resolved. it's a newly created site with total free of downloads, play online games, mobile reviews, new mobile updates etc... total 71 posts in 66 threads... Get all Hutch New Tariffs, Information About New BlackBerry Mobiles With Hutch New Plan & Much Much More You Will Find On My Site. For viewing site, check my profile...
hello now problem is solved & my site can be viewed through internet explorer & mozilla browser, the actual problem was not wid templetes or my site, the problem was wid portal & i have deactivated protal then again activated so its working properly...