Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems with users
im having 2 problems since last week
no one is getting a confirmation email ive been having to activate them through admin cp?? why are they not getting it -i asked them to check theyre spam mail and still no one got it
one of my friends says when he tries to enter it throws him out of internet explorer with a message that my site has a plugin error
the site does start up with a song- is that the problem?
and i dont want it to remember me cause when ileft my computer and closed internet explorer my sis opened it and was able to get on my admin!
shamguy4 Wrote:im having 2 problems since last week
no one is getting a confirmation email ive been having to activate them through admin cp?? why are they not getting it -i asked them to check theyre spam mail and still no one got it
check your user registration settings
shamguy4 Wrote:2.
one of my friends says when he tries to enter it throws him out of internet explorer with a message that my site has a plugin error
the site does start up with a song- is that the problem?
most probbably
shamguy4 Wrote:3.
and i dont want it to remember me cause when ileft my computer and closed internet explorer my sis opened it and was able to get on my admin!
log out and then log in again WITHOUT remember me option
[Image: dmannw5.gif]
my user registration is set to activation by email some got it some didnt
and there is no option dont remeber me?
and i dont know what to do about the song
Go to:

Admin CP -> Board Settings -> Change -> User Registration and Profile Options -> Registration Method

You can change it to "Instant Activation" to not send an email.
yes, there is option remeber me. don't use the quick login after you log out, search for link Log In and click it, there is the option.

song - cut it out the same way you didi put it
[Image: dmannw5.gif]
i want the email activation and i want the song most are able to play the song just one isnt
and there is no remember me option anywhere?
User CP > edit options > Remember my login details for future visits.
[Image: sig-destroyer.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=90]