Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reputate system
I want to have a reputation system on my forums like this:
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9373/untitleddp3.png
http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/5909/...ed5mh4.png
possible?
that is done either on mybb or by some plugin, but on createmybb it is not possible (for now)
[Image: dmannw5.gif]
That is similar to what the reputation system that is in MyBB 1.2. For now, you will need to wait until we upgrade to MyBB 1.2 for that reputation system. Smile
Justin S. Wrote:That is similar to what the reputation system that is in MyBB 1.2. For now, you will need to wait until we upgrade to MyBB 1.2 for that reputation system. Smile

So you're saying it will be in 1.2. for definate? When are we expected to upgrade?
when it is done Big Grin
[Image: dmannw5.gif]
Ruggerz Wrote:
Justin S. Wrote:That is similar to what the reputation system that is in MyBB 1.2. For now, you will need to wait until we upgrade to MyBB 1.2 for that reputation system. Smile

So you're saying it will be in 1.2. for definate? When are we expected to upgrade?

Yep that rep system is in MyBB 1.2, the upgrade will happen, we just don't know when. It takes planning to upgrade as many forums as CreateMyBB hosts.
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
The Chosen Wrote:
Ruggerz Wrote:

Yep that rep system is in MyBB 1.2, the upgrade will happen, we just don't know when. It takes planning to upgrade as many forums as CreateMyBB hosts.

Is there an estimated due by date? a date by wherefore the upgrade will have been done before that date? (eg. upgrade will be complete any time between now and the 7.7.07?)
Sorry mate, there is no set date for when the update will be done. It will happen when it happens.
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Ahh, well, thanks anyway. I look forward to the new release.