Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
polls
how do i make a poll?
can a child forum be a poll
i want a poll to be like a announcement to show up on front so all can see and asking this leads me to another question
how do i make a certain thread appear on index so people automatically see it
To make a thread into a poll, go onto the New Thread page and you should see a "Poll" option at the bottom.

You cannot make a child forum a poll, or a poll as an announcement, or show a thread on the index. You can make announcements at the top of each forum view through your ACP, though, or "stick" polls in certain forums so they appear at the top of the forum view...
how do i stick it?
Either select the checkbox on the forum view and go down to Inline Thread Moderation and select "Stick" and press "Go" or go into the thread and go down to moderation options and select Stick / Unstick Thread
thanks and the forums that appear on the portal page are on the side leaving me with a huge middle empty section what goes there? or how can i move forums to the middle
also -side question- i like the color of this support forum how do i change mine-wich is the same theme to this color of teal bluish?
i know.. im soo anoyying
shamguy4 Wrote:thanks and the forums that appear on the portal page are on the side leaving me with a huge middle empty section what goes there? or how can i move forums to the middle
also -side question- i like the color of this support forum how do i change mine-wich is the same theme to this color of teal bluish?
i know.. im soo anoyying
Can you provide a link to your forum so I can see what you mean?

Also, this theme was made specifically for CreateMyBB by me - but you can create your own by going to your Admin CP -> Themes -> Add. You can then go to the Modify/Delete page and change your theme there. Changing your theme only requires knowledge of a little CSS, such as what to do for backgrounds.

If you need for information on the theming section of the Admin CP, you can go to http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Admin_CP_Themes, which goes over almost everything on the "themes" page. That page lists what each one of the items that are available to edit on the themes page and what they are for, and you can read about each thing that every part has (background, color, etc.) here.