Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Website Coming Soon - What would you like to see?
Hi,

We've begun work on a brand new CreateMyBB website, but we want to know what you think should be added!

Some things we've already added and will be adding:
  • More reasons why
  • More flash tutorials
  • Everything should be easier to find
  • Some major tweaks to the layout
But we'd also like to know what YOU want!
Tell us what you'd like to see, answering some of the following questions:
  • What do you like about the current website?
  • What do you dislike about the current website?
  • What do you think should be changed with the website?
  • What do you think shouldn't be changed?

Also, I've got a preview of the front page (not complete) for you to look like. I'd also know what you think of the changes we've made so far, and some further suggestions on what we have currently.

Click here to view the screenshot

Thanks,
The CreateMyBB Team

New Website Completion Meter:
[||||||||||||||||||||]- 95%
Seems to take a ton of time to load, its slow. Are you gonna fix that. I have a 700k/s bb connection and it seems really slow.
[Image: Allen1288_Logo.jpg]

allen1288 Wrote:Seems to take a ton of time to load, its slow. Are you gonna fix that. I have a 700k/s bb connection and it seems really slow.
That was a screenshot of it, so it should probably load faster Smile That's not the actual webpage, just a PNG screenshot to keep it looking how it should.
well, i'll going to tell you some good things that you could do, make it even more simple, and at the 'directory area' make the top 10 forums show up! and you should do some events, like weekly events .. something that people can win on, that would bring alot of members to createmybb! also if you could add domain manager to the forums, would be superb ! and maybe you could change the logo in the main site? make it more professional, use very very light blue as a background colour on the website, and darker blue at the buttons' and all the other categories..! well try to mix these 2 wonderful colours! and remember try to make it as simple, it will attract new users' and because the template if it's simple it will attract users, if it's not they will think CreateMyBB is a host, that will go down soon.. i mean they don't get attracted to it..! well, the logo is pretty ugly.. that's a must change Toungue
Well, otherwise it's pretty good!
[Image: bcbbag4.jpg]
Is the logo in this screenshot any better:

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4137/cr...ew2nv4.png
YEA, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT Big Grin

GREAT GREAT GREAT!! THAT'S A GREAT LOGO BELLOMAN!!!!

THE SITE RULES!!!!!!
[Image: bcbbag4.jpg]
A lot of changes have happened since the last screenshot was posted, so I'll be putting up a new screenshot later today or tomorrow.

Does anyone have any further suggestions for the new website, and what they'd like to see?
Can't wait till its finished.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
Top stuff Belloman, I await the final product. Big Grin
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]