eNigma Wrote:teh logo is crispy, nice, shiny and red
really cool Belloman Cool

Crispy? Did you taste it? Toungue
[Image: sig-adam.png]
heh lol
I just like to use taht adjective Toungue
Do you mean "crisp"?

Definitions of crisp on the Web:
  • (of something seen or heard) clearly defined; "a sharp photographic image"; "the sharp crack of a twig"; "the crisp snap of dry leaves underfoot"
(thats the top result)
No; He meant crispy. I can tell because its still burning on the grill Wink
So.. why did the skinzone die? Was it just because it wasn't very popular?
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
Yes - I often forgot to visit it and check up on it, and plus, I was the only one making skins for it, and too many requests came in Toungue I plan on getting the skins from there over to the subforum here after June 16th, that's when I'll get back from vacation (I leave for vacation the day after school gets out - I still am not leaving for a week Wink)
Gameboy8661 Wrote:So.. why did the skinzone die? Was it just because it wasn't very popular?

Belloman Wrote:Sorry guys. The skin zone just isn't working out.

You can still get really cool skins, though. All of the skins that have been posted here will be edited slightly and then moved on over to the Support forums, in their nice little theme index.

If you haven't registered at the support forums yet, then what are you, crazy? The support forums are everything you need - and more. So check 'em out.

http://support.createmybb.com/

And don't worry - I'm not gone. I'm still over there, on CreateMyBB's staff, just like the good ol' days.

A central resource is better than several smaller ones.

Pretty much sums it up really, it just wasn't active enough and the top men thought it was better to make the support forums the official resource for skins and mods. In my opnion I think it is better having all CreateMyBB resources compiled together in the support forums as it is easier to manage. I think this can be closed now as it serves no more purpose other than to inform. Smile
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]