and I think they are in the index.php file or inside
a java script or something
[Image: my.php?image=minus1ws.jpg]
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7076/plus7wk.jpg

i really want to change this to that
and this to that

---
eNigma

That would be in the Admin CP -> Templates -> *Template Set Name* -> Expand -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth1_cat template. However, you would need to upload them somewhere where the name for the collapse image is collapse.gif and the name of the expand image is collapse_collapsed.gif. If they are not named this, the images won't change.

The part you are looking for in this template is this:
Code:
$theme[imgdir]/$expcolimage
Change $theme[imgdir] to the URL of the folder that it is uploaded to.

The other templates that have this is the Index Page Templates -> index, Show Thread Templates -> showthread_quickreply, and misc_help_section. In the quick reply one, instead of $theme[imgdir], there is images. Instead you would change images to the proper thing.
i'm thinking that it's not really necessary to go into
the coding/editing the template but just
replaced the original collapse.gif with a new
collapse.gif and replaced the original
collapse_collapsed.gif with a new one in
the images folder and that requires FTP access lol
but anyway I'm gonna stick with the + and -
for a very very long time Toungue lol
It doesn't require ftp access. If you follow exactly what he says, he tells you how you may edit the entire link, even to an off-site image. Big Grin
[Image: sig-adam.png]
We cannot change images in the ftp because it will affect all the other boards on this site too. Its like a magic trick. There is one set of files for all of the boards on this site, yet they all run on their own Wink
actually I'm so obsessed with my board changing
it to look like a vbulletin (Toungue)

tikitiki Wrote:We cannot change images in the ftp because it will affect all the other boards on this site too. Its like a magic trick. There is one set of files for all of the boards on this site, yet they all run on their own Wink

aahhh I see lol
thank you tikitiki Big Grin
There was a vBulletin look-a-like theme developed at the MyBBoard forums (http://www.mybboard.com), but I don't think it was ever released.
[Image: sig-adam.png]