Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay the reason
The reason why we are probably non getting members is because of what we don't have. We lack creativity in certain areas. We need to be the clients to satisfy the clients. I mean , there seems to be an unfixed code. What we could have is,

1. A user legend.

2. Someone(somepeople will do also) who can make themes . And if there are people sorry for not noticing.

4. Quick responce with higher and more qualified staff. What I mean is more people like the staff already has.

5. More better group icons, or icons for a fact.

[Image: DarkheroBanner2forme.png]
[Image: AkatsukiGirl.png]
Darkhero Wrote:The reason why we are probably non getting members is because of what we don't have. We lack creativity in certain areas. We need to be the clients to satisfy the clients. I mean , there seems to be an unfixed code. What we could have is,

1. A user legend.

2. Someone(somepeople will do also) who can make themes . And if there are people sorry for not noticing.

4. Quick responce with higher and more qualified staff. What I mean is more people like the staff already has.

CreateMyBB is still relatively new and it will take some time before it grows to the size of other major free forum hosts. As our operations expand I am sure Jon will hire more staff however at the moment we cope pretty well. There are plenty of skins and available if you go to the Official MyBB Mods Site and find a theme there and then post here and one of the Support team will make try and make it compatible for CreateMyBB.
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Darkhero Wrote:The reason why we are probably non getting members is because of what we don't have. We lack creativity in certain areas. We need to be the clients to satisfy the clients. I mean , there seems to be an unfixed code. What we could have is,

1. A user legend.

1. Personally, I don't really see this is a good feature - in fact, it's
    just a simple template modification.
  2. You can very easily make your own themes! However, as The Chosen said, you can request a theme from the MyBB Mods site to be transferred over to CreateMyBB.
  3. The staff all have real lives - we can't be on here 24/7. We do our best to reply to all support requests in a timely manner, in both support tickets and these support forums.
  4. Excuse me? I'm not entirely sure what you want. If you mean here, that really shouldn't affect you at all. If you mean the ones you have on your forums, those are the default MyBB ones, and this is something we do not control. We only make modifications to the MyBB code to make things simpler and run better in our environment, and we do NOT change things just to change things. We change them when we see the need, and this is not really something that needs to be done, when you could make your own.

Thanks,
- Belloman
Then please go ahead and make my skin. I mean I made a request not too long ago. And it is still not answered yet.
[Image: DarkheroBanner2forme.png]
[Image: AkatsukiGirl.png]
Making a skin is a lot of work and not normally done for free. A skin to me is worth well over $100
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
It is indeed a lot of work and the Theme Request forum isn't there for staff to create themes for users who requested them, as CreateMyBB gets bigger we hope the regular users will help other members create themes and release their themes for other members to use. The Theme Request forum is there mainly to seperate the "Can you make me a theme?" topics away from theme support topics so that those with problems with themes will get a faster response. You can also use that forum to request a MyBB theme be made compatible with CreateMyBB. Go to http://mods.mybboard.com to check out the themes there.
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]