Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mySQL error: 1064 on page 2 of thread
Sad 
Hi, I've encountered a new problem on my forums, we I try to go to page two of this thread, it comes up with the following error:

Quote:mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-9, 10' at line 1
Query: SELECT s.*, s.username AS shoutusername, u.username, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup FROM halogrounds_shouts s LEFT JOIN halogrounds_users u ON (u.uid=s.uid) ORDER BY dateline LIMIT -9, 10

This is the only page two of a thread that currently exists on my forums, but I think it's probably a forum-wide bug. I recently activated the PJirc applet that was recently installed by an admin, but I don't think that is the reason either.

Thanks for your time.
Due you have the shoutbox installed? Or did you recently unistall it?
cause this deals with the shoutbox
Query: SELECT s.*, s.username AS shoutusername, u.username, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup FROM halogrounds_shouts
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
Jon Wrote:Due you have the shoutbox installed? Or did you recently unistall it?
cause this deals with the shoutbox
Query: SELECT s.*, s.username AS shoutusername, u.username, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup FROM halogrounds_shouts

Yes, I do have shoutbox installed, but what do I do with the code you gave me exactly?
Ok changed some of the shoutbox code.
Does it work now?
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
Works great now, thanks!
Jon Wrote:Ok changed some of the shoutbox code.
Does it work now?

hmm... new problem with the code. Every time i disable then re-enable the shoutbox plugin, a new one spawns, at the moment there are three in the code and if I enable it again, there will be four. Sad
Codes can be sneaky. *sigh* Jon you gave him a new code? I want a shoutout box!
[Image: DarkheroBanner2forme.png]
[Image: AkatsukiGirl.png]