Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this forum dead?
Yes I am.
Everything else apart from the editor when making a new post or new reply or sending a PM appears to be working fine.
I just reran the update script again. Try now.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
Seems fine now.
New issue - Forum permissions don't always hold and on occasion forums that should be hidden from guests or certain usergroups are showing up for all users.
(06-11-2019, 05:22 AM)liondog72 Wrote: New issue - Forum permissions don't always hold and on occasion forums that should be hidden from guests or certain usergroups are showing up for all users.

This appears to be happening at random intervals and at the moment I have no idea why. When I go to the admin CP nothing seems to have changed with any of the forums permissions and going into permissions on one of the restricted forums and then clicking on "save forum permissions" seems to fix the issue across all forums. That is until the next time at least.
Humm. I'm getting issues with mine (cb1300.createmybb4.com) with code appearing (e.g. <p> and </p> ) and a plugin I had (likes) seems to have disappeared.

Also, under configuration, the "Like" parameters are still there, but it is not listed in active or inactive plugins.

help????

Alan
Quick reply works but not full reply
(06-11-2019, 12:10 PM)Alan sh Wrote: Humm. I'm getting issues with mine (cb1300.createmybb4.com) with code appearing (e.g. <p> and </p> ) and a plugin I had (likes) seems to have disappeared.

Also, under configuration, the "Like" parameters are still there, but it is not listed in active or inactive plugins.

help????

Alan

Are you on the default theme? If not you might have to update the templates

Restored simple likes plugin.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
Any ideas on the forum permissions issue?