Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smilies and Emojis
That is set on. But when I try and do a reply, there is nothing: See the attached picture.

Do you want an admin account to have a look? I'm confused.

Alan
.jpg   where they used to be.jpg (Size: 122.4 KB / Downloads: 4)
Odd sure.
The update didn't affect the templates just updated the script files.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
Well, something's changed and I have users asking. How can I help get this resolved?

Alan
The only other thing that I know can cause the issue you’re experiencing is if the users options have somehow changed and “Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages.” is no longer checked.

You can check yourself by going to Admin CP > Users and groups > Click on a user > Account settings> scroll down to other options.

Or your users can check for themselves by going to User CP > Edit options > Other options.
If not you can send an admin account and I can try to figure it out.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
You are right - that was turned off for my account. Thanks - I can sort it from here.

Why was it turned off, though? I didn't change it.

Alan
(03-08-2019, 10:59 AM)Alan sh Wrote: You are right - that was turned off for my account. Thanks - I can sort it from here.

Why was it turned off, though? I didn't change it.

Alan

I'm wondering the same thing, I jumped on this morning & noticed the post window was missing the smiles, emojis, & message options.
Thanks for bringing it up, the solution works but I'm wondering if there's anything else I have to set back the way It was.