Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing my Resignation
It has become apparent to me that I have not been available to help on this great MyBB Project at all. This is not my wish at all, but I have way too much going on in my life at this time to help continually with CreateMyBB.

I hope the best for CreateMyBB, and I'll be around as a casual user of course. Perhaps, in the future I will be able to come back and help CreateMyBB some more! I hope to see every and each one of you in the future and I hope you continue support CreateMyBB and MyBB.

I have one last wish before I am removed from staff. Please remove the RCT3X tables from CreateMyBB. Not because I want to see CreateMyBB's stats go down, but because I think CMYBB is already prospering so fast, that it doesn't need some sort of stats booster forum.

On my final resignation note, please do not remove me from staff until Monday of next week.

Sincerely,
Ryan Gordon
Sad to see you go.
Good luck with future projects.
CreateMyBB
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
Tikitiki Sad

What are you busy with in your daily life? Toungue
[Image: sig-destroyer.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=90]
Sad to see you go matey. Well done on the hard work you have already put in. I'll see you around MyBB. Smile
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
He has been sucked into being part of the MyBB team Toungue
[Image: sig.php?mybb]