Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] Registrations
Just curious...when are registrations coming back?
As we are still working on several of the features for CreateMyBB, we cannot be sure when they will be back and working again. However, we have made several substantial progresses recently, but we still have many more to come.

Sincerely yours,
- Belloman
I'll post a few updates in a minute. I might have enough finished to get registrations up, and then make changes as we go down the road.
[Image: sig-adam.png]
Growl.
Trikip Wrote:Growl.

We are still implementing several things to get the forums working properly - would you like to have an incomplete forum?

Before we moved hosts, those forums created there were pre-release. We still haven't finished all of the features that we wish to add to have these forums fully functional. So please be patient, and bare with us.

Thanks,
- Belloman
Belloman Wrote:
Trikip Wrote:Growl.

We are still implementing several things to get the forums working properly - would you like to have an incomplete forum?

Before we moved hosts, those forums created there were pre-release. We still haven't finished all of the features that we wish to add to have these forums fully functional. So please be patient, and bare with us.

Thanks,
- Belloman

Sorry, I was a bit mean.
Heh, no problem. We're trying our best to get this released as fast as possible.
[Image: sig-adam.png]
Adam Wrote:Heh, no problem. We're trying our best to get this released as fast as possible.

Well take your time. It's always better if you don't rush.