Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Access [HELP]
Hey,
I was testing the member perms and colors, but in the process I couldn't get back in the control panel, no access since I changed myself back.
My email is danialkhan@live.ca
my username was Sgt_Commander_DK (move it to dev)
And my forum is kineticpvp.createmybb3.com

THANKS!
'I'm having a similar situation on my forum. I changed my primary usergroup to Registered just for fun...but now there's no admin for my forum. Is there any way to make myself an admin again?

My email is teresaippoliti036@gmail.com
My username at my forum is Platinum
And my forum address is randomchitchat.createmybb3.com.

Thank you!
Try now.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
I also have been locked out my Board.
My email is ratedjoe@gmail.com
My username at my forum is VladmirDrisen
And my forum address is shadows.createmybb2.com

It's been a long time since I accessed it, but it seems all of the members whom I have ask to login are having the same problem, as if banned or without permission to see the forum itself. The login page loads, so I'm pretty sure it's still there. Any thoughts?
ratedjoe Wrote:I also have been locked out my Board.
My email is ratedjoe@gmail.com
My username at my forum is VladmirDrisen
And my forum address is shadows.createmybb2.com

It's been a long time since I accessed it, but it seems all of the members whom I have ask to login are having the same problem, as if banned or without permission to see the forum itself. The login page loads, so I'm pretty sure it's still there. Any thoughts?
I upgraded it a while back I think there was a bug with upgrade that messed all permissions.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
Thanks for the reply! Is there any way we could reset permissions to a default setting or something?
I can't find any currently, maybe Jon will add a reset permissions button
Join me on:

[Image: weIjuXR.png]
I would like to also point out that it signs me in as a normal user (no Admin CP) and when I DO try to sign in via shadows.creatmybb2.com/admin/ it only refreshes the page, leaving the login screen. If I put wrong information in it DOES inform me that the username/password is incorrect but if I put the correct info it simply refreshes the login. No errors or anything.
I changed some permissions on your usergroups see if it helps at all.
It doesn't seem to have. Still see the "Banned or no permissions" text on logging in and can't log into the admin panel at all. :/ I even cleared my cache to make sure there were no problems there, and I've also tried using straight up vanilla Internet Explorer.