Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
404 Error
Thanks for the elaboration, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't reply to my threads as it is none for your business whatsoever.

Also, I know it will not stop the problem, but I don't want this kid applying on our site.

Also, I know DDOS'ing isn't hacking, but he did make an attempt. That's what I was stating.

Can I please have an administrator close this thread so other people can't post on it?
SicK Xx RusHx Wrote:Thanks for the elaboration, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't reply to my threads as it is none for your business whatsoever.

Also, I know it will not stop the problem, but I don't want this kid applying on our site.

Also, I know DDOS'ing isn't hacking, but he did make an attempt. That's what I was stating.

Can I please have an administrator close this thread so other people can't post on it?
It's a community forum SicK, there for, I have the right to reply to any thread I want to as long as it doesn't break any of the rules, and I don't see anywhere in there, it says "Don't reply to SicK Rush's threads" and lol no you didn't. You kept calling it hacking. DDoS'ing is very easy and you don't know the bear minimal about managing a website. You know very basic ACP, and that's it. If someones handed you over the FTP info, you wouldn't even know where to go to sign into the FTP.

Plus, this is a public forum, so the "none of your business" sentence you wrote is not even logical.

The only reason you want this thread closed is because you want to have the last word, just like everything.