Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] Error When Signing up for CreateMyBB Forum Hosting
when i logged on to this site from my ip: (216.240.7.50) i got a weird error stating that i had not typed the verification letters correctly when i had! help me out here!
Well when it reloaded it should've given you a new image, did you try again with the new image? I myself have had this happen to me before where they make it hard to tell the difference between an I and a 1 (one) or the difference between a O or a 0 (zero) and have as a result had to try multiple times before getting it right even though I swear I entered what was exactly in the images...it's these types of confusions when I wish that the script would use a font that either made it easy to distinguish between those types of letters/numbers (like putting a diagnol line through the zeros as was done back in the real old computer days)...but alas it's not so easy to change the font used in these images in most cases....Try with a new image and if after a couple more tries you still aren't getting it right (at that point it may indeed be an issue on our side) post so here and we'll see what we can do Smile
Oh and in case you're wondering...I do have some power over this...despsite my username not being on a mod status or anything I am the owner of the server running this community Wink Smile
TheDigitalFreeway Wrote:Well when it reloaded it should've given you a new image, did you try again with the new image? I myself have had this happen to me before where they make it hard to tell the difference between an I and a 1 (one) or the difference between a O or a 0 (zero) and have as a result had to try multiple times before getting it right even though I swear I entered what was exactly in the images...it's these types of confusions when I wish that the script would use a font that either made it easy to distinguish between those types of letters/numbers (like putting a diagnol line through the zeros as was done back in the real old computer days)...but alas it's not so easy to change the font used in these images in most cases....Try with a new image and if after a couple more tries you still aren't getting it right (at that point it may indeed be an issue on our side) post so here and we'll see what we can do Smile

oh, thanks, i was wondering why it never worked
Sure thing Smile
I also had the mistake of putting spaces where they don't belong.
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
TheDigitalFreeway Wrote:Oh and in case you're wondering...I do have some power over this...despsite my username not being on a mod status or anything I am the owner of the server running this community Wink Smile

That's hard when you want to delete a post or something like that. Toungue
[Image: sig-destroyer.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=90]
lol...well I haven't been given the power and thus the privilages to do so so I would never delete a post or anything else here...but there is phpmyadmin Wink Toungue
TheDigitalFreeway Wrote:lol...well I haven't been given the power and thus the privilages to do so so I would never delete a post or anything else here...but there is phpmyadmin Wink Toungue
Only if you want to go about browsing a database with over 14,000 tables in it Toungue
Or he could hack the forum. Toungue
[Image: sig-destroyer.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=90]