Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling avatars
myBB 
I am selling avatars for resonabal prices!!!!
Hi!Waz ^? GodFather rules!!!=] NewGrounds.com is ausom! !@#$%^&* go to gamingforgeeks.createmybb.com for more and make sure to sign up
Is there anywhere we can see these avatars? I don't think i'll be buying one, but you never know.
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
Yes, I'd like to see some of the avatars you've made too...I don't think anyone is going to complete a transaction with you until they get to see some samples of your work...
Yes, you can see them ether when I post them of something like that. I dont know where to post them. Tell me where to put them I will post them.
Hi!Waz ^? GodFather rules!!!=] NewGrounds.com is ausom! !@#$%^&* go to gamingforgeeks.createmybb.com for more and make sure to sign up
Here?
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Hmm, maybe he does not want to post them because then they could easily be stolen. Trying to sell stuff like this is risky.
Well he needs to show some samples otherwise no one will buy from him because they can't see his work.
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Yeah, and he could do something like put watermarks over his avatars with his name, Walter to help protect them from being stolen Wink Smile
Good idea, he could make second ones with large words all over them, and you would basicly pay to remove them.
Or resized avatars etc.

You can also put "half" avatars here. Toungue
[Image: sig-destroyer.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=90]