Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] Plugins needing to be installed
I'm starting again on my forum, and some tags I want are missing. Could I get the following installed:
NONE

Much thanks to whoever does!

Also, is there a plugin for [css-div] tags? I really would like one.
Bump. This is urgent, as my members dislike not having those tags.
If you want, instead of waiting for the support team to install MySpoiler, you could use MyCode.

You can enter this in the MyCodes section of the AdminCP.

Title: Spoiler
Description: Creates a spoiler box for hiding information.

MyCode Pattern:
Code:
\[spoiler\](.*?)\[/spoiler\]

HTML Replacement:
Code:
<div><div style="margin-bottom:2px; font-size: 12px"><b>Spoiler</b>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:45px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }">
</div>
<div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;">
<div style="display: none;">$1</div>
</div></div>
Wobbuffet Wrote:If you want, instead of waiting for the support team to install MySpoiler, you could use MyCode.

You can enter this in the MyCodes section of the AdminCP.

Title: Spoiler
Description: Creates a spoiler box for hiding information.

MyCode Pattern:
Code:
\[spoiler\](.*?)\[/spoiler\]

HTML Replacement:
Code:
<div><div style="margin-bottom:2px; font-size: 12px"><b>Spoiler</b>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:45px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }">
</div>
<div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;">
<div style="display: none;">$1</div>
</div></div>
Thank you. Now, I will remove that from my list now.
NVM, I got the codes for them from an affiliate of mine.

REQUEST TO BE CLOSED?