Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY SITE!
It's cool if your a gamer,but im not quite finshed with it. It has stuff for Nintendo,but not all of it.And Nintendo is not the only company that their is gona be in it,sony and Microsoft will bee in iit too.Plz sign up and tell mee hoow great i is!! All you have to type is (with no spaces,type it the way im am) thegameingarenacomunity
It's really cool just needs toons of members.(im the only one right now)
It's free and you can post all you want as long as you dont spam really bad.
And if you wana be a mod for just go to the site,sign up,PM Tim(Me) and we can talk about that their.And make sure to tell gamers about this site!

Note: You have to do alot of good stuff for the site before you can become a MOD.
One thing you should know is that you should never ever, let random people become your moderators, ever. They should be around for a long time, and you should be able to trust them completely before you ask them for the job.

We also cannot view your site until you give us a link!
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
Using the "If you join you can become a mod" always puts me off from joining a site because anyone could join and become a mod and then it wouldn't be properly run. Running a forum is serious business. To make it successful you need to stick at it and even if know one else is posting the administrator needs to persist to post to reduce inactivity and when choosing Moderators you need consider if the person you are choosing can contribute in a way which will have a postive affect on other members. At the minute you don't need moderators as you have only one member. Wait until you get to 100 members and then see which members might suit moderator role. Link to site?
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Ok,i shoulda thought of that before.http://thegameingarenacomuinty.createmybb.com/index.php
Im still working on it.

and all you had to type was thegameingarenacomunity.co.rn

ok,now its not working for meSad
NM,it's thegameingarenacomunity.co.nr

That should work.
Your forum is ok, but a few things you need to know about:

Get a banner, a text-only banner is ok, but it really makes your sweet tooth jingle when you got a nice pretty picture up there. It's really not that hard to edit the defualt banner and re-upload it, see my forum for an example, I took the defualt, removed words, and added "World of Realm, free MMORPG". Also, if you are creating a banner from scratch, make sure you do not make it really big, so that it takes up seventy precent of the screen, trust me, 56kers will scream.

You also need to get a theme for your site. I recommend you go to the skin zone and get a good one, like mine.

Don't take this post the wrong way, your forum has a lot to offer, it just needs some visual effects.

Enjoy your forum!
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
That one didnt work out some i made a new one which i like more and has a real banner and stuff that the other one didnt have:http://gameingwholds.createmybb.com/index.php
I really like it,it just needs alot of active people to go their
If i can find away i might even give out money prizes$$$
Hmm? Well, what if we do not want to become a mod. And asking for staff in other forums is bad. It gives hackers a chance to come to you. There should be a rule here not to ask for Staff members.
[Image: DarkheroBanner2forme.png]
[Image: AkatsukiGirl.png]