Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discuss: ezGallery Added photogallery plugin for MyBB
Try uninstalling and installing the plugin again it should have added those columns..
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
Umm - I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Now I get two "Gallery" buttons at the top of the page.

Uninstalled it again. Reloaded forum home page and there was a space where "Gallery" used to be. Installed it again. Reloaded page. Now I get three "Gallery" buttons.

What did I do?

Alan
Another point. I can now add pictures to my gallery. When I view them, the title of both (I have done 2 pictures) says "Picture Approved" in bold lettering. Is that correct?

Alan
To get rid of the extra Gallery buttons, just edit the header template and delete them.
Thanks - fixed.
(09-14-2010, 03:37 AM)GoGoT Wrote: I posted this in the annoucement also, don't know which is better:

Hi, cool stuff.

I didn't understand if it allows people to upload pictures (I think so, but not sure). If yes, how do we do this? I see no "Add picture" anywhere...

Unfortunately I clicked twice on the "activate and instal"l in the plugins settings, and now I have two Gallery icons in the forum main page. How do I get rid of one? And how to deactivate the gallery if wanted?

Thanks.