Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] Weird MYSQL error
support
I havn't tested it on other Create MyBB Forums, but at the support forum, I get this error before a page loads, and when it does load, it appears at the very top of the page:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/cmbb/public_html/global.php on line 152
support

Also, sometimes I get a second error.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/cmbb/public_html/global.php on line 152
support
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmbb/public_html/global.php:152) in /home/cmbb/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 803

Also, while trying to post this thread, I get this error, and the page will not load at all, but the second time I tried to post the thread, it went through.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method databaseEngine::sql_query() in /home/cmbb/public_html/global.php on line 150

I don't know if it's anything worth mentaining, but I'll post it, I'm sure Adam is interested.

EDIT: Also, for some reason, the word "support" is at the top of my post, and won't go away when I try to edit it.
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
1148237736<br />13289<br />support
Just got another error, this one stops the page from loading as well.

1148237191support
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmbb/public_html/global.php:160) in /home/cmbb/public_html/showthread.php on line 83

I also got this error on my forum, except a word is replaced.

1148237191worldofrealm

Any help on this matter would be helpful.

EDIT: Now I get "1148237736<br />13289<br />support" appearing at the top of my post that will not go away also.

What is happening?
Gameboy8661 Wrote:support
I havn't tested it on other Create MyBB Forums, but at the support forum, I get this error before a page loads, and when it does load, it appears at the very top of the page:

support

Also, sometimes I get a second error.

support
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cmbb/public_html/global.php:152) in /home/cmbb/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 803

Also, while trying to post this thread, I get this error, and the page will not load at all, but the second time I tried to post the thread, it went through.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method databaseEngine::sql_query() in /home/cmbb/public_html/global.php on line 150

I don't know if it's anything worth mentaining, but I'll post it, I'm sure Adam is interested.

EDIT: Also, for some reason, the word "support" is at the top of my post, and won't go away when I try to edit it.

I'm doing some work right now on a future modifictation.. I just need those 3 values you see in the header right now.. they'll go away in a couple mins when I'm done. Smile Sorry about the errors.. I hate mysql. Toungue
Oh, ok, are those errors related to the other ones I'm having?
Gameboy8661 Wrote:Oh, ok, are those errors related to the other ones I'm having?

Yep
The errors are gone now, you can delete this thread now if you wish.

P.S: May I ask what mod you were making?
Gameboy8661 Wrote:The errors are gone now, you can delete this thread now if you wish.

P.S: May I ask what mod you were making?

Yeah I removed the code, it was happening because i was echoing the results, and you'll see. Wink