Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I NEED HELP PLEASE!
Somthing happened to my site and i dont know how to fix it... i can barley do anything... nothing works. I cant even get into the Admin cp.

I have a huge site over 10,000 people and they are all getting mad, i need to get this fixed ASAP.

Please help..
Heres a link to
Ditto here.
forum still inaccessible Sad

HELP?!!
meetingplace.createmybb.com/index.php
Seriously we are all having this problem.... i think we need an admin here to help us!
Jared, did you see code just now after you posted?
I saw strange code on the top half of the page
just after I clicked to submit my post
then the page refreshed and it went away
It lookded a lot like what I see where my forun Used to be.

the same as my site, the code in blue acts like alink

here is the image}
.jpg   pastedGraphic2.jpg (Size: 44.18 KB / Downloads: 3)

EDITED
I tried to scroll down bit it won't let me log in
I got a blank screen with what looks like a add
see the text above the browser window}
.jpg   pastedGraphic3.jpg (Size: 20.24 KB / Downloads: 3)
YEs i did see that!.
What is going on here
It looks like someone tried to modify the page and created an error
that text in blue acts like a link to a possible sponsor
Perhaps it is code in an advertisement gone wrong?

when I scroll down I see the forum but when I try to log in

this dialog is all I get}

Warning: fopen(./inc/cache/meetingplace/smilies.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 85

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 88

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 89

Warning: fopen(./inc/cache/meetingplace/usergroups.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 85

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 88

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 89

Warning: fopen(./inc/cache/meetingplace/mostonline.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 85

Warning: fopen(./inc/cache/meetingplace/forums.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 85

Warning: fopen(./inc/cache/meetingplace/forumpermissions.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 85

Warning: fopen(./inc/cache/meetingplace/stats.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 85

Warning: fopen(./inc/cache/meetingplace/reportedposts.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 85

Warning: fopen(./inc/cache/meetingplace/plugins.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 85

Warning: fopen(./inc/cache/meetingplace/attachtypes.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 85

Warning: fopen(./inc/cache/meetingplace/moderators.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php:85) in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\functions.php on line 812

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php:85) in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\functions.php on line 812

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\sites\createmybb\inc\class_datacache.php:85) in C:\sites\createmybb\inc\functions.php on line 336
this is the screen after making the post above
the same blue text} [function.fopen]

.jpg   pastedGraphic5.jpg (Size: 48.07 KB / Downloads: 0)
yup.. this is a pain it needs to be fixed
This has been fixed sorry about the delay.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/