Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling avatars
So, walter, are you going to be posting them any time soon? We have given you more then enough ideas to keep your work from being stolen.
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
myBB 
I have not been home long enuf to post them. I will try to post them using your ideas. You also have to tell me what kind of avatar you want.The prices range from $10 to $5000. The reason for the $5000 is beacuse some of them are extreamly hard to get.I can e-mail you samples. So tell me and I will guve you them. From youur #1 suplyer...WalterCool
Hi!Waz ^? GodFather rules!!!=] NewGrounds.com is ausom! !@#$%^&* go to gamingforgeeks.createmybb.com for more and make sure to sign up
myBB 
Here are

Attached Files
.jpg   6AD048E0.jpg (Size: 21.77 KB / Downloads: 15)
.jpg   465A1E16.jpg (Size: 16.53 KB / Downloads: 11)
.jpg   63372A94.jpg (Size: 11.2 KB / Downloads: 11)
Hi!Waz ^? GodFather rules!!!=] NewGrounds.com is ausom! !@#$%^&* go to gamingforgeeks.createmybb.com for more and make sure to sign up
Hay me agan, my computer is acting wered so...you can oder avatars but it will take a while to get them...but the avatar will be their in an hour or its free!Cool
I'd say AVOID this person at all costs!

An email he sent me:

***START EMAIL***

----- Original Message -----

From: "The Digital Freeway, Professional Web Hosting" <livesupport@thedigitalfreeway.com>

Date: Monday, June 5, 2006 6:56 pm

Subject: Invoice Payment Reminder

> Dear Walter Frost,
> This is a billing reminder that your invoice no. 6 which was
> generated on 06/03/2006 is due on 06/03/2006.
> Your payment method is: 2CheckOut
> Invoice: 6Amount Due: $8.95Due Date: 06/03/2006
> You can login to your client area to view and pay the invoice at
> http://clients.thedigitalfreeway.com/vie...7XUjjThank You,
> The Digital Freeway, Professional Web
> Hostinghttp://www.thedigitalfreeway.com
> I WOULD PAY THE ******(removed) PRICE IF I COULD FIND OUT HOW. YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF DEE DEE DEEES! RETARTS! ****(removed) YOU ***(removed) HAT!

***END EMAIL***

IMO I'd definetly avoid someone with such a negative attitude...just imagine what might happen when you ask for help with an avatar...I also received this PM from him:

***BEGIN PM***

We are sorry.If you oder or have oderd an avatar from CAM.INC (walter) the oder will not go thru.The reason for this is: #1your web sites are to hard to set up
#2checkout is not a real system and if it is their is no way to pay it

You will not be able to receve avatars until the end of this month.Thank youCool

P.S.plz stop maling meseges to cowtopia@optonline.net
sencerly Walter

***END PM***

Nothing but excuses (and regarding the mailings to him...he is in the billing account so he receives all our announcements and that one billing reminder...he can request to be removed from the billing system at any time however and once that's done he will no longer receive anymore emails from us). Oh and Walter, you might want to give spell check a try Wink

(note from Belloman... edited out some inappropriate words... thanks)
Ouch, maybe you should not have posted that. Give the guy one more chance.
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
So Walter am I right in thinking you are selling images which can easily be found on Google and resized in paint? If that is all you are doing them I don't think you will see much business. Try making your own avatars with Adobe Photoshop or Paintshop Pro or something like that, people will be more likely to buy avatars from you then.
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
myBB 
The Avatar are from a artest of mine. do you for get I own CAM.INC?
Hmmm...and which cam.inc would that be?

CAM, Inc. Home
Receive Email Updates | What