Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting
heya just been wondering whats up with forums lately, me and most of my users cannot post (well, that was this few days ago, but i'm takin this opportunity while it's working to say smting bout it), and i'm wondering whys that, will it be fixed ...

the message we all get is something like "signups are closed right now"

help out!!!
[Image: all_sig.gif]

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." -- Robert H. Goddard
We blocked some countries recently due to the spam posts that keep happening mainly china,russia, turkey, and some others.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
what?? can you unblock croatia? we're nice ... i swear!

besides, now smilies don't work ... Sad

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow." -- Robert H. Goddard
i'm so going to move if this doesn't get fixed ...

btw. just for the info, i have around 18,000 posts on my forum, how much would it cost to get all those if i'm gonna transfer the forum ...?

Its been fixed. I am not blcoking crotia.
Only russia,china,turkey, hungry.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
Dear Jon,

please check my last posts on alphagate.createmybb.com . You will see that my IP address is from Croatia and that I use Mozilla browsers (Seamonkey and Firefox).

Can You tell me why can i make a post every single time but other users can't? Their IP address is from Croatia, most of them are using the same ISP and browser.

Also, friend of mine told me few days ago that he can't post anything on createmybb board.

Please make our board working again, otherwise we will be forced to leave because this board is of no use for us.

Best regards,

CreateMyBB user
i think i'm gonna move ... it still doesn't work from time to time ... i mean ... well, whatever ...

seriously ...

why does my forum have to suffer coz you have some spammin issues??

I lifted the country ban for now but if I see a large increase spam bots it will be back
Could you AT LEAST warn me before you DO that? Thank You. Smile