Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] Forum Buttons
How do you find forum buttons? And how to do you insert them onto your boards? Thank you.
http://skinzone.createmybb.com/

That should be all you'll need. Big Grin
[Image: sig-adam.png]
Are you sure? I don't see anything.
Have you registered?
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Yes. I'm STILL awaiting activation though. (For like a week now, and yes I checked my e-mail address.)
EndOfTheWorld Wrote:Yes. I'm STILL awaiting activation though. (For like a week now, and yes I checked my e-mail address.)

It did that to me on the mods site. Ill speak to Belloman, see if he can activate it for you. Hold tight. Did you check your junk mail box?
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
EndOfTheWorld Wrote:Yes. I'm STILL awaiting activation though. (For like a week now, and yes I checked my e-mail address.)
We are having e-mail troubles (no types of e-mails seem to be working). If you were "EndOfTheWorld" there too, then I've activated your account. I turned off email activation a couple of days ago, but it must've been after you registered.
EndOfTheWorld Wrote:How do you find forum buttons? And how to do you insert them onto your boards? Thank you.

it's in the template and you edit them there. If you have problems tracing which part, then my suggestion is that you open the page in your browser and look at the souce code, it's commented so it's very helpful Big Grin
Belloman Wrote:
We are having e-mail troubles (no types of e-mails seem to be working). If you were "EndOfTheWorld" there too, then I've activated your account. I turned off email activation a couple of days ago, but it must've been after you registered.

Thank you. Smile

This might seem like an amuturish question, but how do you add moderators?
Admin CP -> Forum Management -> Manage Forums
Find the forum you wish to add moderators too and click on the "Subforums / Moderators" button. Then click on the "New Moderator" button on the right hand side. Enter the exact username you wish to add, choose your settings, and then click on the "Add Moderator" button. That should add the moderator as a moderator of that forum, and I think it also makes the person a member of the Moderators group (I'm not certain, though).