Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked out of forum
redcanuck Wrote:I am an admin on http://talkfootie.createmybb.com/

the admin who registered the site has quite the forum, but he removed the other admins and shut down the forum.

How does one reopen the fourm?

haha idiots, why didnt u tell ur friends that Ben have closed TF?

u knew it was him, i knew it was him but ur best friends on that TF forum dont know that, how shame is it when you accuse other ppl of doing it and its ur friend who did it!
You're right! Tell 'em before something bad happens!
My Sonic the Hedgehog forum. Money I have: $[cash].00
Supersonic Wrote:You're right! Tell 'em before something bad happens!

true and this is the guy (problem causer - admin) http://support.createmybb.com/member.php...le&uid=252
I can restore admin access only to the orginal site owner if need be. If the site owner closed the forum I can not reopen it.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
Jon Wrote:I can restore admin access only to the orginal site owner if need be. If the site owner closed the forum I can not reopen it.

nah its ok thank you anywayz
Jon Wrote:I can restore admin access only to the orginal site owner if need be. If the site owner closed the forum I can not reopen it.

Thanks anyway but there is no point in restoring admin access to the original site owner as he was the one who closed the site.

ps also you should ignore Hassan 134, he is not even a member of the site and I have no idea why he is even commenting on an issue that doses not concern him.
I surely dont wanna argue but i am on that forum, DUH!! u already know that!!!
redcanuck Wrote:

Thanks anyway but there is no point in restoring admin access to the original site owner as he was the one who closed the site.

ps also you should ignore Hassan 134, he is not even a member of the site and I have no idea why he is even commenting on an issue that doses not concern him.

Hey, I'm not a memeber of your site either, so why am I posting? Iwanna help! Rolleyes
Supersonic Wrote:
redcanuck Wrote:

Hey, I'm not a memeber of your site either, so why am I posting? Iwanna help! Rolleyes

There is no problem with some one who is not a member posting and offering help, but when the admin says he can restore power to the original owner and someone who is not associated with the forum says
Unwanted by you. You just don't wanna belive that TalkFootie was closed.