Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
password reset
please help i had closed my website few months back, and now i want to reopen it again.

the problem is i have forgotten my password, and cannot reset it as the site is closed.

so please any admin can reset my first account in the site.

link is http://radiomirchi.createmybb.com

please reset it urgently, as i want to open my site again.

thanks.
They can't do anything to your forum. If you forgot your password, it's on your back.
My Sonic the Hedgehog forum. Money I have: $[cash].00
Supersonic Wrote:They can't do anything to your forum. If you forgot your password, it's on your back.

owner of createmybb can reset my password from there hosting server itself, because i cannot do anything as i had closed my site few months back, but because i have forgot my password, so i cannot login to site for re-opening of my site and neither i can reset my password.
Well, there's two solutions,
Solution #1: You make a new Forum from scratch
Solution #2: You think of all the possibilities of the passwod and try 'em all.

Personally, I'd just make a new forum from sctach, but, it's your choice.
Spherical Ice Wrote:Well, there's two solutions,
Solution #1: You make a new Forum from scratch
Solution #2: You think of all the possibilities of the passwod and try 'em all.

Personally, I'd just make a new forum from sctach, but, it's your choice.

your both two solution is not possible to work.

Reason:-

1) my radiomirchi site has google page rank 2, so its not possible for me to make site from scratch, as i will loose 200+ members aswell as 300+ posts, which is not possible to re-do by making new site.

2) i tried all possibility way to get my password, but none of the passwords are working, the usual common password that i use for my all sites, even that is not working.

the only solution is left that createmybb owner can find a way to reset my password from his hosting control panel or else he can just give new temporary password by putting code through phpmyadmin. thats the only i can get new password of my site.
But they can't. It's impossible. You can't edit a site from a different site. There isn't a hosting control panel. It's your fault you lost your password, so you need to try one of Spherical Ice's solutions. You say it isn't possible to make a new site but, truth is, you can, you just don't want to loose all of thoose members. You can also try putting in different password possibilities (starting with 1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 5, then...), but that may take a long time.
Another suggestion is (really easy I cant believe im suggesting it Toungue) di you try clicking the "lost password"option when you log in? That then sends your password to the email you used when registering... But wait... let me guess... you forgot that email?

If you forgot your password then its your own problem. Its your own responsibility to remember it! Nothing can be done.

If only there was an admin or mod on this "support" forum to tell you... you'd probbaly listen to them!!
Why didn't we think of that?
Supersonic Wrote:But they can't. It's impossible. You can't edit a site from a different site. There isn't a hosting control panel. It's your fault you lost your password, so you need to try one of Spherical Ice's solutions. You say it isn't possible to make a new site but, truth is, you can, you just don't want to loose all of thoose members. You can also try putting in different password possibilities (starting with 1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 5, then...), but that may take a long time.

i think you are confused, you are not able to understand what i am trying to say, so you wait till createmybb owner replies to my topic, then you will understand what i am saying.
Jewel Wrote:Another suggestion is (really easy I cant believe im suggesting it Toungue) di you try clicking the "lost password"option when you log in? That then sends your password to the email you used when registering... But wait... let me guess... you forgot that email?

If you forgot your password then its your own problem. Its your own responsibility to remember it! Nothing can be done.

If only there was an admin or mod on this "support" forum to tell you... you'd probbaly listen to them!!

lol jewel i am not new in createmybb that i dont know about forgot password. but if you have noticed on my site, my site was closed few months back, and thats the reason forgot password is not working, nor i can login to site, due to making site close. i had closed site because i was not able to come on pc as my net was not there, so i had closed site, but now when i have net at home so planning to re-open my site, which i had closed few months back. but due to not able to login, i am facing problem. and solution is only with createmybb owner, not admins of createmybb.