Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] Hidden Forums
Good day guys!

My Forum is here

I am trying to hide some of my forums so that nobody can see them. I want to make links to them in a descr. of another forum, but want the visible forums to be hidden?

Please help! Thank you!
you mean like, it isnt visible from the forum index, but visible from a direct link?
tikitiki Wrote:you mean like, it isnt visible from the forum index, but visible from a direct link?

exactly. thank you for rewording it. That is exactly what I want to be able to do
Sorry, but I don't think there is a way in the current version of MyBB to do this.
I have had a look around and there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. It is something that might be considered being implemented in future versions however at this early stage we don't know.
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
I know for a fact it is possible because there are examples of what i want to do on this forum site.

Look on here under the chit chat forum. You see subforums! Those forums are not listed on the index so where are they? They have to be hidden some place!
Oh, that is a subforum. If you were to go into the Chit Chat forum, you would see those forums at the top Smile But if that is what you want, all you have to do is have the forum that you want to make a subforum's location inside the one you want it to be a subforum of. For instance, if it wasn't a subforum, you would select the category you want it to be in, for a subforum, you select the forum you want it in.
Ok, awesome I will try....

Thank you....