Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error when creating new post - new forum
I have just created a new forum - hpbfriends.createmybb4.com

I have done nothing to the site yet apart from create some forums. No other users.

When I do a "create new post", I get this:

Any ideas? WHy is it referencing my C: drive?

Alan

===============================

MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

The following warnings occurred:

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 3424 - File: C:\sites\createmybb4\inc\functions.php PHP 7.1.27 (WINNT)

File                                                                     Line                    Function

C:\sites\createmybb4\inc\functions.php              3424                    errorHandler->error

C:\sites\createmybb4\newthread.php                   106                    build_mycode_inserter

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 3616 - File: C:\sites\createmybb4\inc\functions.php PHP 7.1.27 (WINNT)

File                                                                      Line                    Function

C:\sites\createmybb4\inc\functions.php               3616                    errorHandler->error

C:\sites\createmybb4\newthread.php                    109                    build_clickable_smilies

=======================================================
The bit that looks weird is that it is trying to reference "C:\sites\createmybb4\newthread.php" - Why?

Alan
Jon,

Any ideas on this one? Should I try and create another site to see what happens? If doesn't happen on any existing site (but they were all created before the latest update)

Cheers

Alan
Yeah give it a shot on another site. Hmm would if it is a template issue.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
I just tried creating a new forum - hpbtest.createmybb4.com - and I get the same issue when trying to create a new post.

I also tried adding a non-admin account and get the same error when trying to create a new post. The post does get created.
I get the same error when doing a reply to the post.

Help?????

Alan
Oh - and the second new site had nothing done to it. No mods at all.

I had a quick look at comparing the source between an old site and the new one - it has changed, but I am not good enough to know what it all means.

Alan
Still working on it. It is an issue with smiley caching.
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
OK - thanks for the update.

Alan
Morning Jon, any progress?

regards

Alan
Ditto? Is this proving to be a big issue?

Alan