Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discuss: Ability to remove the advertisments
I think 200,000 mybuck$ is the equivelent of 3 U.S.D.

And....

Admin fight FTW!
[Image: wsor6xz.png]
The Chosen Wrote:So $2 means no ads permanently or for a fixed time only?

Do you accept mybucks? Toungue Big Grin
Uhh, in the ACP it says $3 monthly...
Ah, okay thanks for clearing that up. Smile
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Yes, we accept MyBuck$. I should make it so you purchase MyBuck$, and then you could do what you wish with them.
[Image: sig-adam.png]
Adam Wrote:Yes, we accept MyBuck$. I should make it so you purchase MyBuck$, and then you could do what you wish with them.

Yeah we can work on that. Smile
Or you could just remove that amount of bucks.. Toungue
[Image: sig-destroyer.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=90]
There, just for Adam, I made the latest news 3 settings in the ACP, and I even made the other header a setting in the ACP (more for me, though Wink). Now if he doesn't change it, then he is just too lazy Toungue
Uh oh Adam, he's got you cornered now!

By the way, is a feature like that on everybodies admin Control Panel, or just the support forums? Or is it a plugin?
All I did was simply add settings through the Admin CP, which everyone can do. You then "call" what is in the settings through $settings->[SETTINGSNAME]. Simple enough Smile

For the latest news one, I just added options for title, URL, and discussion URL, while for the other one, I added the "tag beginning" (in this case, it is <p class="alert"> ), the message, and the "tag end" (</p> ). I may add some other options in the future for the latest news, though, who knows.
Ok, thanks for the information.