CreateMyBB Support Forums
I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site - Printable Version

+- CreateMyBB Support Forums (https://support.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: CreateMyBB Support (https://support.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://support.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site (/showthread.php?tid=2916)

I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site - zigbee - 07-01-2019

Very busy.  Can I run ads for revenue?  If so how?

RE: I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site - Jon - 07-01-2019

I would have to setup something let me look into.
I am kind of busy at the moment buying out a business partner in another company I run

RE: I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site - zigbee - 07-01-2019

(07-01-2019, 08:44 AM)Jon Wrote: I would have to setup something let me look into.
I am kind of busy at the moment buying out a business partner in another company I run
Thanks, as always I compensate for any help.  We have topics from sports to travel to food to current events and more.  I'm looking at over 70,000 visitors per year and its growing.   When
I do IP checks I find visitors from Europe to Asia to S. America and all US states.  Appreciate the help.  Looking to trademark site name this summer.   Thanks

RE: I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site - zigbee - 08-24-2019

I'm still interested in seeing how to ad some advertising links for revenue.  I'm getting over 250-300 readers and posters per day on the zigbeenuthouse.com  I'm surprised it's that high and it keeps growing.

RE: I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site - Jon - 08-26-2019

I am going to setup hopefully a simple advertising banner system for people on the ultimate plan should be done in the next day or two.
Will allow easier banner placements.

RE: I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site - Jon - 08-27-2019

Done

Under AdminCP - go to plugins install and activate My Advertisements

Tools & Maintenance -> My Advertisements

Then click add-> advertisement

RE: I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site - zigbee - 08-28-2019

(08-27-2019, 01:05 AM)Jon Wrote: Done

Under AdminCP - go to plugins install and activate  My Advertisements

Tools & Maintenance  -> My Advertisements

Then click add-> advertisement
How does the process work once I pay the 15 per month for unlimited and add the advertisement?   Do I find my own vendors?  Does MyBB have clients to advertise?  How does this generate revenue and how is it collected and paid to me the website owner/administrator?
Thanks for the help

RE: I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site - Jon - 08-28-2019

You would need to find your own clients and advertisers. Such as google is an option. Generally revenue is based on clicks/impressions. Or if you have targeted advertisers you can setup a yearly/monthly contact.

RE: I'm getting around 150-200 visitors and members a day to my site - zigbee - 08-29-2019

(08-28-2019, 02:13 PM)Jon Wrote: You would need to find your own clients and advertisers. Such as google is an option. Generally revenue is based on clicks/impressions. Or if you have targeted advertisers you can setup a  yearly/monthly contact.
Got it.  Thanks.