Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself!
Hello Everyone!

Name: Charlie
Nickname: Doom009 (Relly Ment to be -xDooMx-)
Hobby: Compys!
Languages Spoken: English, A bit of Chinese and a bit of Japaneses!
My Comments: I'm currently using Proboards but I'm thinking of switching cos I'm impressed by all the features that this forum provider has that the Proboards Admins are not willing to put in!!! Big Grin

Regards,

Doom009 (-xDooMx-)
Hey guys, i've been registered here about a week but haven't actually introduced myself yet, so i thought i would. Anyway i won't say what my real name is but you can call me Elle, i probably won't say what my real name is. I'm 20, and i'm from the UK. This is my first time having a board hosted here at Createmybb, but i'm Co-Admin at my friends forum which is also hosted here.

Vesper Lynd: If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known.
James Bond: That's because you know what I can do with my little finger...
Hi, I'm MiNT. A student at the university of Huddersfield studying computer programming. Ive been registered for about a day now and I've managed to fix a few of your problems. I'm currently working on the Undefined Strings problem with the IRC plugin. I'm hoping ill be able to fix it soon, but if i cant blame the hosts Toungue

Ive not really been to CreateMyBB before. Ive only really popped my head through the door when ever Justin wants my opinion on his themes, I've also worked with him on the MyBBFans website. The Chosen went to my high school, and followed me to university. He can be found on a weekly basis, in my kitchen nicking my food, whilst I go round to his flat and rob all his games.

Thats it for now, see you around.
[Image: sig-mint.png]
Big Grin

Welcome MiNT.

Welcome to all of the users who posted above MiNT too.
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Thanks The Chosen.

I've decided to cave. My real name is Emilia, it's prounounced the same as Amelia but spelt e m i l i a, some people try and pronounce it as emi-leah, but it's Amelia. Elle's my nickname, so your welcome to call me either Emilia or Elle, or Fractured Bliss if you like.
Vesper Lynd: If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known.
James Bond: That's because you know what I can do with my little finger...
Okay will do, Welcome Emilia. Big Grin
[Image: sig-the-chosen.png]
Hello, im also very new lol. Anyways i like to forum & play games Big Grin
After such a long time, I realize to introduce myself.

Well I'm a national champion sprinter and hershey north american record holder for the 100m, im 15.

my forum is located at : http://track.createmybb.com
Visit my Forum:

http://track.createmybb.com
I'm 15 years old, born in Canada. Straight A student that LOVES hockey. I'm a fan of the Toronto Maple Leaf. I've made many popular sites on invisionfree, but finally I stumbled upon this free service, and I liked it a lot better.
Join my forum today! Teen Palace.

Teen Palace
My Full Name is Adam Matthew Thomas Fitzpatrick, I'm only 13 and that is the age I found out about these forums. I have supported Chelsea since I was born. I'm Irish and went to Ireland Vs Wales at Croke Park on Saturday 24th March! I live in Blessington, Co. Wicklow.
Love to play Pro Evolution Soccer 6, Weigh about 8 stone, and stand about 5ft 6in tall. I have one brother, who is 16, his name is Glenn. I am Catholic. That is all I can think of Big Grin