Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Feature
Hello CreateMyBB Staff!

I'm Proud Of Having A Forum Hosted At Your Place

Here Are Some Features, That Would Attract New Users' To CreateMyBB!

- An Feature That Lets You - Add And Park Domains, So People Can Use com/org/net/biz etc.. Domains!

- An Backup That Lets You Backup Only Posts, Not The Forum System.. This Is A Good Suggestion!
NOTE: THIS SHOULD BE BOUGHT BY MYBB POINTS, AN GOOD SUGGESTION WOULD BE: 100 POSTS = 1000 POINTS

- And The 'Ad Removal' That You Can Buy From CreateMyBB For One Month, Is Pretty Expensive It's 100.000 MyBB Points .. Could You Make It Like 10.000 ?

- Increasing The Speed Of Our Hosted Forums, My Forums Getting Very Slow.. Maybe Change On Other Host And Put Them All On A Great Speed?

These Are Some Good Suggestions, That I Think Every Member Would Love To See!
[Image: bcbbag4.jpg]
my forum is fast now that I don't use the re-direct page Smile
meetingplace.createmybb.com/index.php
annette143 Wrote:my forum is fast now that I don't use the re-direct page Smile

How do we do that? Id like to try that.
Edit: nevermind,I spotted your other post on this,plugins tight? Ill check that.
Nope,I looked in the Plug ins section,cant find one that corresponds to do that.Which one is it?
WatchOut Wrote:- An Feature That Lets You - Add And Park Domains, So People Can Use com/org/net/biz etc.. Domains!
As I think I've said multiple times, this is a feature we hope to add in the future, after we add other features that we deem important. Smile

WatchOut Wrote:- And The 'Ad Removal' That You Can Buy From CreateMyBB For One Month, Is Pretty Expensive It's 100.000 MyBB Points .. Could You Make It Like 10.000 ?
We can host your forums because we make money off of the advertisements that appear on your forums - otherwise it couldn't be free. Simply put - 10,000 MyBuck$ isn't too hard to come by. 100,000 is, and means you've contributed significantly here Wink

WatchOut Wrote:- Increasing The Speed Of Our Hosted Forums, My Forums Getting Very Slow.. Maybe Change On Other Host And Put Them All On A Great Speed?
In the past, we know that the forums tended to be slow, but we investigated the problem a while ago and we believe we fixed it. I myself haven't seen any constant slowdowns. Big Grin

fonzi Wrote:How do we do that? Id like to try that.
You can turn off friendly redirect pages on your board for all of your visitors at:
Admin CP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Server and Optimization Options -> Friendly Redirection Pages -> Off
Justin S. Wrote:You can turn off friendly redirect pages on your board for all of your visitors at:
Admin CP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Server and Optimization Options -> Friendly Redirection Pages -> Off

Great,thanks.Ill check that out.Smile
Are there any disadvantages of having the redirects off though?
fonzi Wrote:
Justin S. Wrote:You can turn off friendly redirect pages on your board for all of your visitors at:

Great,thanks.Ill check that out.Smile
Are there any disadvantages of having the redirects off though?
The only thing is that no one sees them - so if they like to see them, they wouldn't anymore... Smile
So in other words having it turned on serves no real purpose?Toungue
yes...
[Image: dmannw5.gif]