Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valient Theme
Valient Theme

Description:
It is made with hues of brown/yellow and grey/silver to create a gold and silver effect for the overall color. It has an attractive feel to it that is sure to appeal to just about anyone. It is also, with a little customization, good for just about any kind of forum.

Screenshot attached.

Attached Files
.gif   valient_screen.gif (Size: 72.46 KB / Downloads: 112)
Please don't PM me for support. Try to post a topic allows other people to learn.
[Image: sig-jon.png]
Like CreateMyBB? Support me at https://www.patreon.com/vbgamer45/
I am new here..how i can download this theme?is it free or not?
how i can download this theme???some plz reply......
Jon Wrote:Valient Theme

Description:
It is made with hues of brown/yellow and grey/silver to create a gold and silver effect for the overall color. It has an attractive feel to it that is sure to appeal to just about anyone. It is also, with a little customization, good for just about any kind of forum.

Screenshot attached.

hi
how can i download it ??
thx

Description:

Screenshot attached.

hi
how can i download it ??
thx

Description:

Screenshot attached.

hi
how can i download it ??
thx
Same. How do u chanbge theme?
go to acp and then add a new theme and select Valient and if u want it default then make it defalt then go to your board and you are done!Enjoy!